Notable Women Born In 1963…
There are a number of baby boomer women turning 50 this year – here is just a sampling!
- January 11: Tracy Anne Caulkins, American former competition swimmer, three-time Olympic gold medalist
- January 26: Daryn A. Kagan, American broadcast journalist, formerly a news anchor for CNN
- February 12: Jacqueline Woodson author of books targeted at children and adolescents, including Miracle’s Boys, which won the Coretta Scott King Award in 2001
- March 18: Vanessa Williams has she has sold millions of albums worldwide and she has achieved critical acclaim as an actress on stage, in film and on television
- March 19: Mary Scheer, actress and comedian
- March 20: Kathy Ireland is an American model, actress, entrepreneur and designer, an actress and comedian.
- March 29: Elle Macpherson is an Australian businesswoman, television host, 5-time Sports Illustrated model, and actress.
- April 14: Cynthia Lynne Cooper-Dyke is a former American basketball player considered by many as one of the greatest women’s basketball players ever.
- June 15: Helen Hunt is a renowned American actress, film director, and screenwriter.
- July 30: Lisa Kudrow, actress, comedienne and cast member from Friends sitcom
- July 5: Edie Falco – Actress
- July 15: Brigette Nielson – Danish model, former wife of Sylvester Stallone
- July 11: Lisa Deanna Rinna is a television host and actress best known for her roles as Billie Reed on Days of our Lives.
- August 13: Valerie Plame is a former United States CIA employee and author
- October 16: Pamela Bach actress.
- October 27: Marla Maples actress, television personality, and socialite, best known for her former marriage to businessman celebrity Donald
- October 20:Julie Payette is a Canadian engineer and astronaut who completed two spaceflights
- October 26: Natalie Anne Merchant American singer-songwriter and musician
- October 28: Sheryl Underwood is a comedienne and panelist on the daytime chat show The Talk on CBS.
- October 31: Sarah Brown is the wife of Gordon Brown, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. She is also the founding partner of Hobsbawm Macaulay Communications
- November 27: Andrea Koppel is an American communications strategist, former TV journalist and daughter of Ted Koppel
- November 28: Cornelia Guest is a New York socialite, author, businesswoman, a philanthropist and the “Debutante of the Decade” for the 1980s.
- November 21: Nicollette Sheridan is an English television and film actress, best known for playing Edie Britt on the ABC series Desperate Housewives
- November 9: Catharina Haynes is a federal judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- December 19: Jennifer Beals, model and actress
- Allison Keyes: award-winning journalist with almost 20 years of experience in print, radio, and television.
- May 11, 1963 – March 8, 2009: Nathasha Richardson was an English actress of stage and screen and wife of actor Liam Neeson.
- August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012: Whitney Houston singer and actress