Copycat Low Carb Pink Drink Recipe
Going to a low carb diet, or a full-on Keto Diet lifestyle can help you lose weight, ramp up your energy level and increase your overall feeling of well being. But if you’re a lover of sweets (like me), especially anything cold and creamy, the Starbucks Pink Drink is, well, dreamy. Starbucks offers a low-carb version (not on the menu, but you can order it), but by the time they make the substitutes, it’s super expensive…anywhere from $6 to $7 for a Venti. Our copycat Starbucks keto pink drink recipe lets you enjoy this drink at home.
So…here is a version of a low carb pink drink that is easy, cheap, delicious,and just as good…I’m obsessed with it. All you need is heavy cream, passion fruit tea (I prefer Tazo, but use whatever brand you like) and sugar free vanilla syrup. (You can also add freeze dried strawberries like they do at Starbucks, but I prefer to keep the sugar content as low as possible).
This copycat Starbucks keto pink drink recipe will work just as well with whatever flavor tea you like…strawberry, raspberry, chai…use your imagination! This recipe makes enough for four servings, so you’ll have enough tea left over to keep in the fridge and enjoy when you’re ready.
Treat yourself to some real whipped cream on top and you’re good to enjoy – let me know how you like it!
Copycat Starbucks Keto Pink Drink Low Carb
- 4 Tazo Passion Fruit Tea Bags
- 3-4 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 1-2 tbsp. Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
- Boil 4 cups of water, put all 4 teabags in to steep for 10-15 minutes. Squeeze tea bags and remove; put in refrigerator to cool for 30 minutes.
- Fill a covered beverage container/shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour in about 1 cup of the cooled tea. Add 2-4 Tablespoons of heavy cream and a splash of the Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup.
- Cover tea and shake till mixed and frothy! Pour into a tall glass, top with a dollop of whipped cream, and voila!